Camel Safari for Jaisalmer & Osiya
- Camel Safari Tour
- Desert safari Tour
- Desert Jeep Safari Tour
- Traditional Rajasthani Dance
- Village Safari Tour
Jodhpur is situated in the western part of Rajasthan which is surrounded by Jaisalmer & Barmer. Not only it is famous for its fort, palaces, havelis, houses in city and market but also for its situation in the Thar Desert of Rajasthan. If you are planning to visit in Jodhpur, your journey would definitely be incomplete without Camel Safari in Thar region of Jodhpur.
Thar Desert of Rajasthan is definitely one of the oldest deserts of the whole world. It is already famous for rising of sun and setting as well, camp set ups, cultural performances and traditional life style. Thus a camel desert safari is the best way to discover the true harm of the desert life.
As you know that to have a proper desert safari, you can choose two methods – Jeep Safari & Camel Safari. Jeep Safari is for those, who have very little time but still want to feel the real view of desert life from close. To get the real and live experience of desert safari, visitors are recommended to choose the option of camel safari.
For camel safari, there is always the month period of December – March considered the best because the remaining part of the year is always very hot in the day time especially. One is cautiously recommended to wear the full sleeve clothes to save themselves from sunburn and excessive heat and wear goggles, scarf or hat etc.
Now let’s see without further ado that what to see during your camel desert safari –
What makes Thar Desert Safari fabulous for visitors –
- Thar Midway Desert Safari is mainly considered the best because of its dune bashing. To discover and see the soft and steep dunes creates more thrills in the heart of visitors.
- To take photos of the beautiful sunset in a complete arid area is another exciting reason for the visitors.
- You can also enjoy an amazing camp fire with having delicious Rajasthani food and watching and enjoying the folk dance or songs under the night sky full of shinning stars.
- To enjoy the henna painting, capturing new photos wearing the folk dresses of Rajasthan gives you memoirs for the life period of time.
- In addition to the camel safari, you can visit the old temples, palaces, villages to know the locals life routines. Like – Osian village, Sachian Temple and many more. Osian Village is the centre of one of the oldest temples of India made in tenth century.
- You can also watch the vegetation found in desert land. Some examples of these kinds of plant are Turpentine Bush, Prickly Pears, and Brittle Bush.
- Do you want to feel the tremendously changing climate? If yes, so this desert safari is for you. The days are highly hot and the nights are cooler as well.
For every type of desert safari, SR Taxi Service is always ready to serve you with its quality services within the most affordable costs. Just choose us once by giving us a call on 91 – 9079331230 for the most comfortable and luxurious desert safari.